Lowongan Kerja Asisten Medis Terbaru 2017. The United States Peace Corps program in Indonesia is currently open recruitment for qualified and motivated candidates for positions Medical Assistant (MA)/Asisten Medis in SURABAYA.
Position: Medical Assistant (MA)
Salary: Depends on salary history, the annual basic salary minimum is Rp148,550,922
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Reports to: Country Director
Statement Of Work – MA:
The Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting the Peace Corps Medical Officer (PCMOs) with the in-country Volunteer Health Support Program and medevac duties. The Medical Assistant will provide administrative and patient care services support for the Peace Corps Volunteers and trainees in the Peace Corps program in Indonesia in accordance with the Peace Corps Manual and the Technical Guidelines for Overseas Medical Staff. The Medical Assistant functions under the direct supervision of a PCMO.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Places the highest priority on providing friendly, prompt, and efficient service and support to Peace Corps Indonesia Trainees, Volunteers, and staff.
2. Functions successfully as a team member and completes all tasks within a timely manner.
3. Maintains strict medical confidentiality when dealing with all oral or written medical information related to volunteers and trainees.
1. Related working experience:
2. Minimum two years prior work experience preferably in a medical or pharmaceutical setting where inventory or translation skills were required
3. Experience working with Americans or other foreigners in a medical context is preferred
1. Must possess and demonstrate high quality composition, personal organization, and time management skills with the ability to pay attention to small details.
2. Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet and database programs; Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge required.
3. Willingness to perform non-routine tasks in emergency situations.
4. The position of Medical Assistant requires a mature individual capable of maintaining the strictest confidentiality regarding the treatment of patients in the Medical Unit. PC/Indonesia enforces a strict policy regarding any violation of the PC policy on Medical Confidentiality. Therefore, any confirmed breach of this code will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
5. Must have sufficient fluency with spoken and written English to serve as a competent interpreter and translator as necessary for technical medical subjects.
6. Shall be available and prepared to travel 20% of the time, as Volunteer and program needs dictate.
7. Ability to drive with valid license
1. University Degree or equivalent health-related degree is required
2. A medical background and training including a degree and/or certification as a nurse or other medical professional is preferred
HOW TO APPLY Lowongan Kerja Asisten Medis Terbaru 2017
Please submit your CV and Application Letter in English as one PDF file to: email@example.com. Please indicate “MA” in the subject line of the email.
To be considered the email should be sent on or before Monday February 27, 2017 at 10:00AM local Surabaya time.