Lowongan Kerja Resepsionis Terbaru 2017. The Asia Foundation urgently needs qualified candidates for Receptionist position. Receptionist is responsible for answering telephones and taking accurate phone messages, greeting office visitors, handling incoming mail/package, coordinates drivers’ daily schedules and provide necessary information regarding the vehicle use, taxi voucher and courier service, and any occasional secretarial and administrative support to professional staff, as requested.
· Greets and assist all visitors
· Notifies appropriate employee of visitor’s arrival
· Keeps the reception area clean, tidy, noise free and in good order
· Answers telephone and provides appropriate information
· Direct caller to destination. Records name, time of call, nature of business and person called upon if employee is unavailable. Accurately takes and delivers messages.
· Place phone calls on behalf of Senior Staff
· Responds to caller questions about Foundation programs, as appropriate.
· Handling incoming mail/package (except pouch) and maintaining necessary logs
· Manage Vehicles and Drivers Schedule under supervision of Office Manager
· Key-in the Drivers log/travel records for official and personal use.
· Tracking of taxi voucher use & all incoming operational invoices from vendors to be submitted to Finance.
· Tracking outgoing mail for SF office pouch and handling delivery order to International courier service, maintain log for the pouch contents.
· Handling hotel & travel agent proposals, create a summary and filling, and organize a tender once a year.
· Maintain publication information shelves at the reception by supplying relevant publication copies.
· Monitoring stocks of TAF one-pager, project list, and annual reports.
· Receives incoming faxes and documents via courier and distributes to appropriate staff and maintains a log (faxes from Donors may be photocopied)
· Receives incoming e-mail and forwards to appropriate staff
· Maintain the conference room usage schedule
· Minimum two year work experience in a multinational company
· Degree or equivalent certificate in secretarial studies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Professional organizational abilities
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and Email
HOW TO APPLY Lowongan Kerja Resepsionis Terbaru 2017
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24, 2017. Please write “Receptionist” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.