Lowongan Staf Lapangan World Relief 2017. World Relief is a US based humanitarian, nonprofit, and non political international organization that wish to develop the social welfare in Indonesia. Beginning in 1970, World Relief has provided ongoing disaster relief in Indonesia. Since that time, World Relief has shifted to long-term development programs aimed toward improving family and community relationships, improving nutrition-related behaviors, increasing awareness and protection against HIV, reducing violence against women and children, and enabling communities to serve the vulnerable among them in transformational development.
Currently, we are looking for talented, ambitious and collaborative people to come alongside our mission, vision and values to stand with the vulnerable as:
Position Title: FIELD STAFF/Staf Lapangan
Position Location: Dompu & Bima, Sumbawa Island, NTB
Job Title of Supervisor: Project Officer
Start Date: February 2017
The purpose of this post is to assist the implementation of “Building Disaster Resilience in 10 Villages on Sumbawa Island” program in the field as directed by Project Officer.
– Assist in program socialization to the community and the stakeholders.
– Maintain relationship with representatives of government, especially at the district and village levels, Forum PRB, and or other relevant agencies in the assisted villages as directed by the Project Officer.
– Assist Project Officer in facilitating Participatory Assessment of Disaster Risk training of trainers from local partners and government representatives.
– Give technical support/ assistance to LPO’s field staff and village facilitators in program implementation.
– Monitor the implementation process of disaster risk assessment, establishment of community group of disaster risk reduction and action plan in assigned village.
– Submit monthly program report and action plan to Project Officer.
– Minimum skills, education and experience required:
– Minimum Bachelor Degree of related major
– Have knowledge on issues related to Disaster Risk Reduction
– Have experience in community development facilitation, preferably from International NGO
– Computer literate especially Ms Word & Power Point
– Good organizing skills and ability to meet deadlines
– Demonstrated ability to work cross-culturally
– Ability to work independently with limited supervision
– Good communication and networking skills
– A team player with good interpersonal skills
– Able to handle and guard confidential information sensitively and discretely
– Have driving license SIM C
Preferences, but not required:
– Ability to speak in local language
– Able to speak and write in English
Please submit your application Lowongan Staf Lapangan World Relief 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR of World Relief Indonesia